Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Living brave and boldly.

Well. I'm joining a group of bloggers who all set out on a 12 week blog period where we all blog about the same topic each week.
If you know me and my blogging style, you know how random I am and now none of what I blog makes sense or has any sense of time or consistency.  But. I decided this is something I want to do because we all share the ground of running and blogging and inspiring so I decided. Why not.
Here the inspiration for that one.  Thanks Christina!!
So.  Thank you Christina for heading this up for is and inspiring our blogs to the next level. I know I for one love the opportunity!!

So. Topic one: what's my power word(s) for the year?
I thought and I thought, and I had so many wonderful words. Passion.  Heart. Love. Ambition. Hope. The list could continue. But. I read a quote that said something along the lines of, 'sometimes life will define you by a moment. So. Live it boldly.'  And. Right there it clicked.
'Live brave and boldly.'
Why?
Brave is basically my 'athlete' word. My tri big, Lez, got me a necklace that says brave and gave it to me before we embarked on our first 1/2 IM and it means so much to me. I want to be viewed as brave. Even when I don't feel like I can do a single thing, or fail at a goal. I want to be brave for getting out there. Cross that. I AM brave for going for crazy goals like #enroutetomilwaukee and for all records: YOU ARE BRAVE TOO!  Set a goal, and well..DO IT.
I felt like this embodies a lot of my desires, and LISA THIS IS YOUR LIFE ANTHEM WITH THE QUOTE AND GLITTER ALL OVER THE PLACE :) 
Boldly. Well. If you know me at all you know I'm not exactly the normal crayon in the crayon box. I am the mystery flavor in airheads. I am the ??? Of dum dums; I would have myself created no other way. So. I'm pretty out there for what I do. And. I pray that never changes about my lifestyle because I do believe it's what makes this girl, Meg at the core.
So. I want to further this into every portion of my life. I want to be consistently bold about my passions and my heart in whatever I entangle myself in whether it be the attempt to clean eat, the drive and daily struggle to take up my cross yet still fighting sin, and of-course the battle to always be a better athlete.

Well hello there quote that just understands me.  Thank you for getting I can be in love with a plethora of things and still have enthusiasm for them all.  Ah.  It's nice. 
So.  With that.  This is week one.  This is bloggers anonymous.

2 comments: